Monday, November 21, 2016

Busy In The Lord

BEADS OF JOY 11-21-16
“Busy In The Lord”
©2016 James Dacey, Jr. OFS




My Friends,
All activities and writings will be all caught up and back to normal this coming week, with the intentions to be before Thanksgiving. Because Thanksgiving weekend directly after our meal, I want to go away (reservations already made), nowhere special, just a 70-minute drive west of here, away from these four walls. Giving Chrissy and I a little peace and quiet. No plans, no intentions, just a quiet place for a couple of days. We haven't had a break or a getaway in years.

Between my new Retreat schedule (which is outstanding) and Rosary Making schedule (which is incredible) I barely have time to breathe. Which is a good thing, I love it! I've just been very busy in the Lord and I am barely at home, I am barely online, I am barely around. And even though that may sound like it's a lot, it really isn't, it's just ministry stuff and I really do love it. Daily Mass, time with old friends, making new friends, prayer, adoration, new churches, new communities. With the only purpose being: Spreading the Joy of Lord and Our Lady and The Rosary.

Next I intend to expand my involvement into Cursillo in March 2017 and beyond that will all depend on how I am feeling. I wear out constantly needing rest throughout my day. My left side remains extremely numb and it gives me my challenges even though my volunteer work doesn't involve any physical labor, thank God. I shall forge forward as best I can. I do take my time and sit a lot and explain and talk more than anything else I do. My Neurologist says this is all very good for me, I just need to be careful.

Thank God I have the Lord to keep me busy. For the past 18 months prior to October and November, being home I have been bored. Yes, I have been home for 20 months! I have tried to keep my mind busy, writing and even going to Mass and watching a ton of TV. But I needed to get much more busy in the Lord. Right now, I can handle this very light flow. My Neurologist don't think these nerves will ever heal. I pray one day I am well enough to return to work. Oh, how I miss that, but I know I can't handle that right now. But until then maybe all this activity is good therapy for me physically; instead of just sitting at home staring at the walls. God's Will shall be done.

LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

**(NEW DAILY FEATURE)

Today is Monday: We pray the Joyful Mysteries:

The Joyful Mysteries

1. The Annunciation (Humility) – Luke 1:26-28
2. The Visitation (Love of Neighbor) – Luke 1:39-45
3. The Birth of Jesus (Poverty of Spirit) – Luke 2:1-20
4. The Presentation (Purity of Mind and Spirit) – Luke 2:22-38
5. Finding in The Temple (Obedience) –Luke 2:41-50

I simply love mornings, because every morning begins with the Rosary.