Tuesday, July 10, 2018

The Laborers Are Few


BEADS OF JOY 07-10-18
“The Laborers Are Few”
©2018 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,



Today’s Gospel: 
Matthew 9:32-38 (Healing of a Mute Demonic)
“As they were going away, behold, a dumb demoniac was brought to him. And when the demon had been cast out, the dumb man spoke; and the crowds marveled, saying, "Never was anything like this seen in Israel." But the Pharisees said, "He casts out demons by the prince of demons." And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every disease and every infirmity. When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; pray therefore the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest."

Reflection:
Everyone who comes to Jesus is always set free. Do you feel humble to stand before the Lord with all the challenges and troubles you have in your life? Jesus invites all of us, let us not be afraid; to bring to Him every problem, every disease, every issue that we cannot bear, that we cannot handle, that we cannot carry. He will not leave us! Jesus will always begin by simply filling our hearts with His love; that love is unexplainable, and I mean that, His love breeds contentment.

Jesus has great compassion and love for all of us; I know that first-hand about His most incredible love. Many of us either know someone or you are experiencing; spiritual, emotional and/or physical suffering. Know that Jesus Christ is the one you must go to and give Him yourself completely, don’t hold anything back. He will never turn you away from you. He will never judge you. He will never do anything to criticize you. BUT know this!! He will love you and embrace you and you will feel His love; you will feel His unconditional, unquestionable desire to always be there for you. Don’t fight it! Don’t question it!

We all have challenges and we all have times in our lives when we feel distant and far away from everyone. In-fact there are times we want to be distant from everyone and we want to be far away or even run away. To you my sisters and brothers I reach out… I have been there. I know the pain! I know the confusion! I know the loneliness! I really know the loneliness. But, I also know that Jesus Christ is the one that I needed to turn to, during those most vulnerable times in my life. It was then that I grabbed my Rosary Beads and other times I grabbed my Bible. I needed comfort and I needed it from Jesus and I got it and I always get it from Him. He is available to all of us 24/7/365, just call on His name.


Matthew 9:32-38 - The Workers Are Few


Pondering these thoughts today: I promise you my sisters and brothers, turn to Jesus, go to Him without hesitation and He will love you unconditionally and eternally. There is no love like His love, He is the only one who can fill your heart so much, with endless pure love that it will overflow endlessly every single day. So, I challenge you, pray every single day and at least once a day, make it a habit to read your bible. You can do it, even if it’s just a paragraph. Something! The habit of loving and knowing God’s Word is so important.

LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

Today is Tuesday: We pray the Sorrowful Mysteries:

The Sorrowful Mysteries

1. Agony on the Garden (Sorrow for sin) –Matt 26:36-46
2. Scourging at the Pillar (Purity) –Mark 15:1-16
3. Crowning with Thorns (Moral Courage) –Matt 27:27-31
4. Carrying of the Cross (Patience) –Mark 15:20-22
5. The Crucifixion (Perseverance) –Luke 23:33-46

Thank you Lord for loving us so much…



MY FIRST BOOK.
(Mary’s Way of The Cross - .99¢)

MY SECOND BOOK.
(Praying The Complete Rosary - .99¢)

Rosary Man Jim's
Decades With Our Lady Podcast
https://rosarymanjim.podbean.com/