Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our Passionate Devotion

Beads of Joy 01-07-10

Our Passionate Devotion
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

Some may wonder, what Passionate Devotion is he talking about? Can we live with any passionate devotion in this world of sin and corruption, that has such violent anger towards what is good; and still in our own private lives have such a passionate devotion dominate it? Ah notice how I skirted around the actual answer. See the answer isn't in what I write, it is rather in what you live. All of us possess our own answers to this. But keep in mind God knows our hearts and minds ulterior motivations and objectives more deeply than we do.

It is said that over the past few years that the political climate of craziness and insensible, non Godly thinking has awaken "The Sleeping Giant". What does that mean for you? What was awaken inside of those saying that? And is it only the political part of our thinking that has been awaken? Or more personally like me; has your spiritual devotion and love for our Lord exploded because of the satanic direction our government and our world is trying to take us? The latter indeed is what's brewing inside me. My "Sleeping Giant" is my passionate devotion to my Lord. It's always been alive, but over these past few years it's only gotten more public and bold. And that ladies and gentlemen is a devotion in this world, to me, that has deemed the worldly powerless against it. They could kill me and they would still not defeat my Sleeping Giant.

Do you feel that same deep urning to keep yourself ever so much closer to our Lord? What is your passionate devotion? or Are you emotionally all tied up in the pleasures of doom that exists in the world around us? Jesus Christ has given us thee most wonderful gift of eternal life and love. Embracing Him, honoring Him and losing our own selfishness in order to better serve Him, is the single most exciting part of life. I am so saddened knowing that there are people in this world entangled and trapped in believing that anything you can feel and touch gives you joy.

Through all this I guess you can see what passionate devotion I am talking about. I invite everyone who has considered this, to embrace Jesus; fully surrender to Him, trust in Him, love Him. Your life will never be the same, I promise you. You have not experienced true joy and true love till you fully embrace Jesus. I do realize that in this world of riches and wealth that one might consider them to be admirable of your devotion. How sad it will be for the life "wasted" that has embraced that which is temporal. Everything you see and possess will be gone in a moment of time, others shall possess all that you currently possess. Humbly approach Jesus and passionately: devote your life, your thoughts, your day dreams, your inner joy, your compassion for others, your every waking hour to Him. I will be praying for you.

Passionately devote your life to Jesus, the Christ.


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO