Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blog Will Be Back Soon

Beads of Joy 12-02-10

Blog Will Be Back Soon
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the delay. With Chrissy in the hospital going on Day 14, my mind, my heart and my full undivided attention is on her. I intend to try to get up and running by the weekend. I will keep everyone posted.


Chrissy's condition as of today:
Lung Cancer - left lung, extremely severe.
Emphysema - which has only intensified.
Shortness of breathe and a low oxygen blood %.
Oxygen % in her blood as at 81%


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Luminous Mysteries

1. Baptism of Jesus
2. Wedding at Cana
3. Proclamation of the Kingdom
4. The Transfiguration
5. Institution of the Holy Eucharist