Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tweets From The Soul

Beads of Joy 12-29-10

Tweets From The Soul
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

Most days I tweet (mostly Mon-Fri), and when I started this a while back, I prayed about how I might be able to use this an extension of our ministry. Since I love words, I thought why not praise Jesus all the more with knowledge, and experience I have gained over the past 27 years of my life in Jesus.

Late 2009 - Early 2010 (a mere fraction)

"If you claim to be a person of faith and even dare to say you're a Catholic. For the love of Pete, try to act like one." J Dacey Jr SFO

"Did you ever see how powerful water can be? It can lift, move, and go through almost anything. Gods power is even greater" J Dacey Jr SFO

"If we expect and hope to be in God's Kingdom in Heaven; we to must bear our own crosses everyday with joy and humility." J Dacey Jr SFO

"We must not fear death, nothing in this life, or in this world can take Jesus from us, unless we allow it. Nothing." J Dacey Jr SFO

"The burdens I bear do not knock me down for Jesus is my Lord; with only Him I have the strength to withstand any sword." Jim Dacey Jr SFO

"Eternity can never be measured, by man. It was Gods hand that created it, and its only His hand that can measure it." Jim Dacey Jr. SFO

"Never cease trusting in God. You may not understand what's going on; but always know in His hands you are protected." Jim Dacey Jr. SFO

"Forgiveness starts at the Cross of Jesus, and it ends with us on our knees. Repent with all your heart, God is merciful." Jim Dacey Jr. SFO

"When Jesus forgives us of our sins, He truly forgives and forgets and moves on. We need to be sincere and repent." Jim Dacey Jr. SFO

"In order to have a conscience about anything, you need to have morals, and in order to have morals you need to honor God." J Dacey Jr SFO

"Allow Jesus to lead the way. His way needs to be your way, so that your way becomes His way. Always trust in Jesus." Jim Dacey Jr. SFO

I invite all of you follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/RosaryManJim
As of this moment I have 1,578 tweets.


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Glorious Mysteries

1. The Resurrection
2. The Ascension
3. The Descent of The Holy Spirit
4. The Assumption
5. The Coronation