Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How To Remember Me

Beads of Joy 12-28-10

How To Remember Me
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

That is a rather strange title, at least it's a little different. To start with let us ask ourselves, "Why do people do what they do?" or "Why do you do, what you do?" You see what I am saying? Most everyone have a reason why they do things; personal gain, advancement, promotion, a raise, whatever. So let me explain to you,"Why I do what I do, and how I really wish to be remembered." I pray that this example will inspire you to eventually desire it also; in your own walk to our Lord and in the devotion of drawing others to Him. Please know that I am not sharing this for any other reason, other than to help you find ways that help draw you closer to our Lord. I will tell you this in the only way I know best, in story form. The next paragraph will tell you a scenario that we will one day experience, and it sums up my purpose and the memory I seek. The only memory I seek, my friends.

One day we will all end up at the pearly gates, and our Lord will place judgment upon us; we will be asked many things, especially with how we lived our lives and how we adored and worshiped Him. I can see one question being, who was it that helped lead you to me? The response I am about to share is what this ministry is all about. The perfect response would be, "You know, I don't remember, it was a person, who always spoke about You, that's all this persons life was devoted to; sending people to You Lord, I honestly have no clue who that was, all I remember was that they drew me closer to you, Lord." That is why I do what I do. I never ever want any recognition for anything I really don't. That's not what this is all about. Please focus yourself and your life on Jesus 24/7/365. I ask our Lord and our Lady everyday to help keep me out of the spotlight, I seriously want NO credit, ever. I am just like everyone of you. And you want to know a secret, I to have people in my life (mentors, priests) who play a significant role in my life, keeping me focused on Jesus. We all help each other, we all need to look out for each others eternity. Ministry is never about the speaker, or the writer, it's always only should be about Jesus.

Now do you see what I am talking about, if we can all do something like this, we'd all be leading others to Jesus without ever seeing or hearing our names. Devote all you have, your time, your energy, your treasures fully to our dear Lord. You will never be the same, honestly, your life will be on fire for Jesus and everything that is not Jesus, won't even matter anymore. I love that. For 27 years now, God has blessed me with all the same challenges every one of us has in life. My life hasn't been easier, trust me when I say that. Actually I think because my life is so Jesus centered, we get attacked more spiritually by the evil one. But then because Jesus is the center of everything for us, none of the evil doers attempts sadden us, or cause us to blame Jesus for anything; on the contrary, it only pushes us closer to Him. If I lost everything, it wouldn't matter to me, and I'd only thank my dear Lord, because I did lose everything, it would only give me more reason to even be more fully focus on Him.

Jesus first and only
Nothing else should be,
His love is all we need
And that love sets us free.

What could possibly
Be worth losing eternity for,
Everything else means nothin
All we should want is Him, all the more.

Thank you my Lady for always being there for us; always leading us to your Son. I am so excited and thrilled that you are in my life. God is so Good to us, by allowing us to love you, while we are drawn to Him.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

"Jesus, I trust in You."


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Sorrowful Mysteries

1. Agony in the Garden
2. The Scourging at the Pillar
3. Crowing with Thorns
4. Carrying of the Cross
5. The Crucifixion of Jesus