Monday, December 31, 2012

The Word Became Flesh

BEADS OF JOY 12-31-12 “The Word Become Flesh”
©2012 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,


God’s only begotten Son became flesh; so that He may redeem the world through the sacrificial death of Jesus His Son. We unite ourselves, our lives and our understanding with Him; making us His sons and daughters. That is why God is also our Father. God’s purpose for all of us for all eternity has always been; to do whatever it takes to unite us with Him. In Jesus we are fully united with God the Father. He became like us, to defeat death for us, so that He can unite us with our Father in Heaven. Jesus’ blood not only represents His defeat of eternal death; but it also represents our unity to His eternal life. Do you feel the excitement and Joy that is all Jesus? He is our Lord and our Savior; let us love Him with a most special adoring love.

As a man, Jesus’ love for us increased; even further understanding our fears, our challenges and our joys. His time with us has most certainly helped Him, so that His mercy might flex more realistically to the obstacles we face, day to day as a human. Our human nature is best understood when you see and you feel and you face daily challenges every day in an array of situations. How can one best understand another’s challenges? Walk in their shoes. That is why Jesus’ love and compassion for us is so great; He knows first-hand what we deal with every single day.

Have you thanked God for sending us Jesus? We need to thank Him, for it was through Jesus that we are united to God the Father and that we get to share in His glory.

My Prayer
Heavenly Father, you have shown your great love for me by giving your only Son to die for me. Thank you for not turning your back on me when I forget this and go my own way. Let me always remember that my stay is very short here on earth and I must do your work in this limited time. Help me to be stronger, never giving up my faith, keeping my eyes completely fixed on Jesus. Amen!

Jesus, I Trust in You.”

Your Brother in Christ Jesus
and His Most Precious Mother Mary,
Jimmy (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS