Monday, August 1, 2016

Prepare For The Road Ahead

BEADS OF JOY 08-01-16
“Prepare For The Road Ahead”
©2016 James Dacey, Jr. OFS


My Friends,

Today I take the time to tell you that I begin my preparation for what unknown days lie ahead. Our world is changing tremendously and I want my spirit to be right with Almighty God. I am far from perfect and I know I probably never will be; but I want to do all I can to get my focus and my life as close to His Will as I possibly can. I will continue writing more than ever now. That will be one of my single most important tasks. Please spread the word and share the main link to this blog wherever you can. (hint:daily) My topics will continue to be the daily gospel, the rosary, our Lady and whatever else I feel led by our Lord through the Holy Spirit and prayer.

Beads of Joy Blog: beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com

This Journey will be exciting. I don’t really have a set plan, my only plan, my only focus is Jesus!! So I figured He alone is all I need to be focusing on. That is why I have pretty much vanished from social media. I have been having my share of problems with most of those platforms. I think it’s a sign… I feel this urge from within; to get ever so much closer to Him. I can’t with all this garble in my life and the challenges I faced each day. I need perfect clarity and perfect focus; a clean sheet of paper and a pen. Oh yea, I also just need this blog, my little window to peek out of so that you to may peek in. My daily postings shall continue and even get more in-depth. I promise you will be happy if you follow me here each day, by 10 am.

Thank you everyone who already follows me and Thank everyone who wants to follow me. I am here, kind of in cognito now. This is my retreat from the world, it’s influence and all the media. I am in tune with news and I am well aware of the upcoming changes we will probably see and experience as a nation. Please I suggest you to, stay tuned and prepare accordingly. May God Bless you always.

LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!


Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS