1. The Annunciation (Humility)
Our Dear Mother,
2. The Visitation (Love of Neighbor)
3. The Birth of Jesus (Poverty of Spirit)
In times of joy and happiness in my loneliness, place your love in my arms Lord, wrap your love around me. I really wish to feel the warmth of your embrace. Even through someone else Lord, lead them to me. I know, you know Lord, when I need a hug. I know you know Lord, when I need someone to be with me. Thank you, Jesus for always being there for me when I needed you most.
4. The Presentation (Purity of Mind and Spirit)
Please guide me whenever I must go to Mass alone and there is no one to sit with. I know sometimes I go to the chapel and I don’t anyone I recognize; but how foolish am I to think that, You are there Lord. I am there to see You, no one else! I ask Lord, that You remind me of that, whenever I am in Your house and I am “alone”, I am not alone, for I am with You.
5. Finding in The Temple (Obedience)
Please help me embrace you more, in my suffering and loneliness; especially when I feel I have lost communications or sight of those I love. Three days is nothing in today’s world and honestly there is no reason or excuse for that. We have texting and email and so many other ways today to communicate. But how sad when families and good friends don’t speak for months or even years. Please help us all to be open and loving to one another to break down these walls that separate us and keep us lonely.
Your brother in Christ Jesus
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS
Today is Monday: We pray the Joyful Mysteries:
The Joyful Mysteries
1. The Annunciation (Humility) – Luke 1:26-28
2. The Visitation (Love of Neighbor) – Luke 1:39-45
3. The Birth of Jesus (Poverty of Spirit) – Luke 2:1-20
4. The Presentation (Purity of Mind and Spirit) – Luke 2:22-38
5. Finding in The Temple (Obedience) –Luke 2:41-50
I simply love mornings, because every morning begins with the Rosary.
Rosary Man Jim’s Joyful Reflection: http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-joyful-mysteries_10.html