Friday, February 18, 2011

Walking With Mary - 1st Station

Beads of Joy 02-18-11

Walking With Mary - 1st Station
©2011 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

MARYS TEARS:
"Jesus is Condemned - He's arrested and beaten almost to death, the man of God who gives us mercy, gets none."

It's another wonderful day for all of us to celebrate our love for Jesus, and His most Precious, Beautiful, Blessed Mother Mary. These thoughts and reflections help fill our hearts with even more love for Mother Mary; which of cause in turn deepens our faith and love for our Lord. Mary's whole purpose in her life was to bring Jesus to us. That thought alone; is all the more reason why we should go to her, to be closer with Jesus. It was Mary who at the Wedding in Cana told those at the party in regards to wine, "Do whatever He tells you." We must really be loyal to His word and Her direction to Him.

What I am beginning to further share is something I wrote last year, and a lot of emotion went into it. I thought it be wonderful to share one station at a time. As this Passion continues and we get closer and closer to Calvary the emotion becomes obvious and moving. Back when I originally wrote this and shared it, the responses were overwhelming, in a most blessed glorious way. I pray that we can all experience this sorrow together; as we get closer to the end, we know that Jesus defeats death. But the entire experience allows us to draw closer to our Lord while being side by side with Mother Mary.

Let us reflect upon the first station.

1st Station - Jesus is Condemned to

Think about this: Jesus has already been scourged at the pillar and crowned with thorns even before He was brought before Pilate. There was no mercy for Him as He was beaten almost to death.

Mother Mary: How sad and distraught our Blessed Mother must have felt, here her Son was arrested in the middle of the night; beaten and pretty much almost killed by those who say they love God. The scribes and the Pharisees knew who Jesus was, but there selfishness lead them to kill the very man who came from the very God they supposedly worshiped. How much sorrow must have filled your heart Mary. I would image that you seen Jesus at the Pillar, holding on for dear life, as the guards continually, constantly beat your Son. The blood, His precious blood was everywhere. It was a literal blood bath. Many must have wondered how ever could anyone survive this alone. But we know you knew in your heart that you said yes to God and that you knew Jesus also had to say yes. Please allow me on my knees to help you clean up the blood with you. His blood has been shed for me, I do not deserve such love from anybody. Thank You Mary and Praise You Jesus.

-Our Father... -Hail Mary... -Glory Be...


Today let us pray this prayer:

Our dear Mother Mary, precious beloved Mother of my Lord. I ask that you continue helping and guiding me ever so much closer to your Son. I am devoted to you my dear Mother, in that when I come to you, I know you will lead me to your Son, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I shall never back off or move away from the depths of love that I feel for Him and you. Your love my Mother is pure and it is so sad how so many people don't notice your allegiance and connection to our Savior. Your my Blessed Mother Mary are the perfect Mother. Your example, your love, your strength and your commitment to stand strong by our Lord, is an inspiration to many. And I ask Mother Mary that you help me continue to abandon in my life the distractions, both material and emotional and basically anything that keeps me away from your Son in anyway. Thank you my Mother.

May Almighty God have mercy on me a sinner, and may He continue to love me and help direct me to Our Lady and His Son. We ask this through Christ our Lord.. AMEN.

"Jesus, I trust in You."


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Sorrowful Mysteries

1. Agony in the Garden
2. The Scourging at the Pillar
3. Crowing with Thorns
4. Carrying of the Cross
5. The Crucifixion of Jesus



"Mary's Way of The Cross" By me April 2010
http://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim?success=1#!/note.php?note_id=377083893861

I highly recommend you read it in it's entirety as we move forward with reflections and prayers. I ask if you can, please share your thoughts on "Mary's Way of The Cross" with all of us.