Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rosary-Man's Love Poems

Beads of Joy 02-05-11
Rosary-Man's Love Poems©2011 James Dacey, Jr. SFO
Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I last shared some of my ancient documents of my past. LOL. Back in what we use to call the 80's, wow, that seems so long ago. These are some the love poems I have written for Chrissy; kinda giving you a peak into my world. I love poetry and I love, love my Baby-cakes. :))))


First Love of All - August 22, 1986
My heart it beats, as if were in a race,
Every time I see, that smile on your face.

To hear you giggle, and know you care,
It sure is great, when you are there.

My outlook on life, is beautiful with you around,
It's like that first love feeling, that I have found.

To know how you feel, from my heart,
Gives our relationship, an absolutely terrific start.

We have a great time, with all we do,
I'm sure glad, I found you.

Our Love - October 30, 1989
We love one another
With a love so dear
For our love can conquer all things,
For if we love one another
There's never any fear
We can do most anything.

Love is something
That sure is grand
And we must stay true,
For there is nothing
Like being hand in hand
To keep our love so new.

Our wedding day
We sure do cherish
Never let it leave your heart,
We became one
In God's eyes that day
And began our eternal start.

Love Conquers All - November 7, 1989
We can conquer
We're a team
Defeated we won't be,
We said I do
Through it all
And our weapons is a loving loyalty.

We've seen times bad
And we've seen them good
Through it all we stood together,
We love each other
With a love so true
We'll go on conquering forever.

My love for you Christine
Is without measure
No scale could hold the weight,
For with our love
We'll stay together
All our love will be forever great.

Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Joyful Mysteries
1. The Annunciation2. The Visitation3. The Birth of Jesus4. The Presentation in The Temple5. Finding of Jesus in the Temple