Tuesday, May 1, 2018

My Peace I Give You


BEADS OF JOY 05-01-18
“My Peace I Give You”
©2018 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,


Today’s Gospel:  John 14:27-31 (The Advocate)
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. You heard me say to you, `I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I. And now I have told you before it takes place, so that when it does take place, you may believe. I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me; but I do as the Father has commanded me, so that the world may know that I love the Father. Rise, let us go hence.”

Reflection:
There is so much joy and peace found in Jesus; that if we simply take the time to focus on Him rather than our own passions, we would find that peace. Yes, most of us go through life with some unpleasant issues and incidents that disrupt our inner and outer peace, but that’s life. We will experience arguments, uncomfortable situations that destroy friendships and we will all experience the loss of a loved one. Each of these and many more will disrupt our inner peace. But, we must do all we can to get it back.

What should we do to re-calibrate and regain our balance of peace again? It’s actually simpler and easier than many might think. Prayer and fasting and remaining 100% fully focused on Jesus helps me the most. No matter what has happened in our family, I have fully trusted in my Lord and I did all I can to stay surrounded by like-minded close dear friends. For me that works best. I stay focused on eternity, and the fact that all of this is temporary; we on our journey home. A place where most of us will arrive at different times.

I have learned many things in these past 53 years of living. More insightful meaningful things over the past 35 years, when Jesus became the center of my life; but I get it now. This life is quick, and each generation that has gone before you know it; then you blink, and you are that older generation. Our time here is short and very valuable; years, months and days, they can all be spent glorying God. Many people have wasted this time and lost in the end. Don’t waste the opportunities you have now to be prepared for the day, you, we are all unaware of. Rather focus on what matters now. A successful life must have Jesus in the center, He will keep your life balanced and peaceful and he along with the Holy Spirit will help prepare you for eternity. Jesus loves You!! He always has, He always will!!


The Peace That Only God Can Give



Pondering these thoughts today: Seek to always Be A Peacemaker; in any and all situations. Some people like the drama and the gossip, don’t be that person; rather seek to come up with solutions that benefit both or many in whatever is going on at the time. Ask the Holy Spirit to help guide you and you will see how by seeking peace and love in all situations; that there will indeed be a way to resolve just about anything peacefully. Remember Jesus said, “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you: …

LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Tomorrows Blog will be an Anniversary Blog..
Remembering my Chrissy..

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

Today is Tuesday: We pray the Sorrowful Mysteries:

The Sorrowful Mysteries

1. Agony on the Garden (Sorrow for sin) –Matt 26:36-46
2. Scourging at the Pillar (Purity) –Mark 15:1-16
3. Crowning with Thorns (Moral Courage) –Matt 27:27-31
4. Carrying of the Cross (Patience) –Mark 15:20-22
5. The Crucifixion (Perseverance) –Luke 23:33-46

Thank you Lord for loving us so much…




Rosary Man Jim’s Sorrowful Reflection:
http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-sorrowful-mysteries_11.html

MY FIRST BOOK.
(Mary’s Way of The Cross - .99¢)

MY SECOND BOOK.
(Praying The Complete Rosary - .99¢)

Rosary Man Jim's
Decades With Our Lady Podcast
https://rosarymanjim.podbean.com/

I made my second podcast - episode #2
Episode #2 (Decade With Our Lady) Podcast
https://rosarymanjim.podbean.com/e/my-discernment-to-the-priesthood/