Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day Dream

5/13/18 (Mother’s Day Dream)

Chrissy came to me in a dream this morning. And this was our conversation.




I woke up to a very simple dream. I was walking through town (Milford) and Chrissy all of a sudden appeared next me. I was startled and excited at the same time. We shared that special smile we always did and then (knowing this had to be a dream, she has visited me 3 other times) I said her, “Christine, Happy Mother’s Day, I love you and I miss you so much.” She smiled and said she loved me too, but then she said, “I came to see you, specifically, to ask you to tell our kids, how much I love them, and how much I miss them.” I promise I will tell them. She immediately said, “No Jim, write it down and then tell them.” I said Ok. And within a few minutes Mr. McRuff was waking me up to go outside.

Way too many pictures to share, so here are a few of Chrissy with our kids. 









This was at Mom and Dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary Banquet.

Special surprise for Chrissy. We haven't seen James 3rd in almost 3 years. We moved back to PA and James 3rd went to Arizona. Mom and dad helped orchestrate this.



My 3 other Chrissy Dreams..

Chrissy Dream 1 – December 13, 2016

Chrissy Dream 2 – December 23, 2016

Chrissy Dream 3 – May 1, 2017