Friday, July 23, 2010

Honored To Serve Her Lord

Beads of Joy 07-27-10
Honored To Serve Her Lord
©2010 James Dacey, Jr.
SFO



Sarah (Pickles).. Chrissy's Mom.. Chrissy
Hello Everyone,


Our Lord has given me a responsibility. A very special, very important task. Our Lord told me, "There is something only you can do. It will require TONS OF LOVE, OCEANS OF PATIENCE, cutting edge COMMON SENSE, the ability to cook some really good meals, you need to do all the laundry, take care of all the kids needs, food shop, general shop, balance a household budget, maintain the landscaping, do back and feet and leg rubs, and pretty much whatever else that will be asked of you..."

Immediately I responded, "Lord whatever it is you wish of me, I will do, it will be my honor to serve You Lord." Jesus then said, "I need you to take special care of Christine. By serving her, you will be serving me, but it further shows your love for Me. I have appointed you to be there for her throughout this most difficult time in her life." Without hesitation I jumped at the chance saying, "It would be my honor Lord. I trust in You to give me the strength and wisdom, to be the best husband, friend, and caretaker Chrissy has ever known."


Thank you Lord.
Jesus, I trust in You

Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO