Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Our Soul Is Now Awaken

Beads of Joy 08-25-10

Our Soul Is Now Awaken
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Love of Suffering II
Hello Everyone,

This has been a really exciting week. Yes suffering is the main focus, and even though that word and it's meaning aren't exciting, the real meaning of that in God's terms is. It seems as though when we suffer, we are drawn more directly and more quickly to God's feet. Why is that? I strongly believe that if we are weakened by our suffering, all we can do is trust that God will heal us and console us. So in that trust, we tend to run to Him for compassion and relief in what it is we are enduring. I believe that is why we find more poor, struggling people clinging to God; they don't have wealth to cling to, for security of what tomorrow will bring to them in their lives. Another incredible aspect in our suffering and reliance in God is that our soul is vibrantly in a most exciting way, awoken. And in that awakening our soul desires God more fervently every single hour of every single day. This is one huge reason for me, that my soul is so in love with God. He has filled me with an unending, overflowing, endlessly bottomless cup of Joy. I can not be contained, my soul is ecstatic and only desires to be in God's presence every single day. This explains a lot about my goofy, happy, joyful ways.

I am sold out to Jesus, yes I drank that special lemonade with Jesus' name on it. I am hooked, I am a loyal follower. I am so wide awaken spiritually, that this world of blindness towards God baffles me. How can anyone not be so overjoyed and so over whelmed with love, by the mere thought of God in their hearts? Simply thinking of Jesus, His name, His mission, His love for us, His mother, His word, and so much more; set my soul on fire for Him. I do not need to think about anything else to be happy each day. Yes I love and adore my family, yes I am grateful to be able to take care of them; but with all that said, I am even more grateful and in love with God. Nothing in my life can over-ride and come before my love for my Lord. There is nothing more precious to me than loving my Lord and following Him. I know that is against what some of you might believe, but no matter, to me Jesus takes the first spot in my life. And this is why, "Jesus replied, "No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God." Luke 9:62. And here is an even more direct statement from Jesus, "I tell you the truth," Jesus replied, "no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age (homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields—and with them, persecutions) and in the age to come, eternal life." Mark 10:29-30.

The excitement inside of me literally bubbles over every single day. Sometimes I just wish I could harness it and redirect it to help others. I guess that is why I enjoy sharing so much. My soul is so awaken that is must keep sharing all it can about the one and only true source of love and joy I have inside my heart, with everyone I possibly can. I am completely, like I have said before, "sold out", there is no compromise in my love for my Lord. I love others in the same capacity that God has taught us to; like He loves us. But my love for Him is rooted solidly in Him. And spending time in scripture makes it so easy to love Jesus to the depths that I love Him. "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." John 15:12. Please seriously redirect your life and fully focus on Jesus, His word, His miracles, His love, His mercy, His kindness. Do not allow anything or anyone to take His place. Allow that awoken soul of yours to pursue and seek out Jesus every single day. If you do, you will find yourself, pondering on His words, His life, His everything, every single hour of every single day. Jesus' love for me, is my drug..

Just as the universe has absolutely no visible end, nor does my love for my Lord have any sort of a visible end. You to can embrace this type of love. The vast endless love I speak of exists in all of us. When the soul finds God, it is jolted into this state of awareness that can't be contained or stopped. It is so engulfed by the very thought of God, that it charges forward only seeking God. I say, let it go, don't stop that feeling you have to be close with our Lord. I know the world makes us sometimes feel out of place or weird, I guess. Honestly, who cares what the world thinks. Just strive forward and don't stop until you have found God in your life. And then once you have found Him, never ever let Him go. If you were given a choice after spending a lifetime seeking God and you found him and you embraced Him; and at the same time the world offered you a billion dollars, but you had to let go of God in order to embrace the billion, what would you do? I pray that you didn't even hesitate with your answer. Screw the billion, never ever under any circumstances do we let go of God for any reason. Trust in Him and all that He is in our lives, and pray this simple prayer of love to Him every single day, "Jesus, I trust in You."


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO