Thursday, August 26, 2010

Plunge Into The Abyss

Beads of Joy 08-26-10

Plunge Into The Abyss of Deity
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Love of Suffering II
Hello Everyone,

Are our hearts able to handle this depth of love for our Lord? Can we possibly even imagine what that is, let alone actually be able to do that? Plunge into the abyss, a rather interesting almost scary thought, don't you think? Let us have no fear and let us allow our hearts and minds and our souls to fully engulf God's love for us. The longing we seek once found in God, is now able to literally leap, plunge, dive; whatever word best helps you understand that this is a head first trusting move on our part to go for it. For complete lack of enough words in our language, this blog will be limited to the fullest extent in which it is trying to share, that great love we now have in our hearts. Every single sense knows and recognizes God and once fully aware that God is there our very soul plunges into the sweetness of God's love. We must to the best of our ability, allow that to happen. Our lives will never be the same. I do my best to plunge into His love every single chance and opportunity I get, sometimes, several times a day.

Search the scriptures, do not hesitate to allow your soul to dig deeper and deeper into His love. That is the part of the concept of the abyss, don't stop, strive for a deeper and deeper love for Him. "But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ" Philippians 3:7-8. That's the true type of plunge that abandons everything for Jesus. We must not turn back and even consider what we have lost or surrendered once we have fully given all that we are to following Him. Jesus, the one called the Christ is now and always shall be thee single most desired part of our lives. He alone must be able to fully consume us in thought, desire, deed, charity, really truly in everything.

In this plunge we must not sit silently on the side line. This isn't about a quiet, simple, uninvolved life. On the contrary, this is all about getting even more involved with helping others; defending our Lord and sharing with as many people as we possibly can, about this dynamic exciting part of who we are. We are who we are because it is Jesus who fills our lives and gives us the strength to forge forward in any and all situations that we face. Here are two verses I hold near and dear to my heart and in my life, "I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:12-13. It is through that strength and faith, that I am able to plunge so deeply into unknown waters. Jesus has my complete attention and trust in whatever it is that He is doing in my life.

There is no love on this planet or in this universe that can compare to the love our Lord has for us. Let us do all we can to try to love Him with the same measure and therefore by His commandment love others in that way also. I know that's a big request, but hey, it's all about Jesus, so let's just do it. Nothing is more important in this life than to spend our life loving Him. When we are suffering, we find ourselves drawn to Jesus. I wonder why we do? Maybe it's because it was through His love for us that He had to suffer for us, in order to save us. After all it was His death, that brought us life. Another very in-depth mystery to understand, yet so profound that our soul knows and understands that, and in that, translates it into love. To allow our soul to freely plunge into God's love is only a blessing I seem to have no words to express. This life we live is exciting and fun, and unpredictable; let us embrace every pain, every aliment, every form of suffering and release the negative sides of them and continue to hold them tightly. Let us transform these moments of pain and suffering, into moments of Joy and Celebration.

When in doubt,
Just shout it out.
Don't hold back,
Show no lack.
Say it loud, it's fully true,
Jesus, I trust in You.


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO