Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jesus, I Trust In You-Always

Beads of Joy 09-22-10

Jesus, I Trust In You-Always
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

I just know the title gave away the topic of today's blog. That little prayer is so powerful, words sometimes just can't express the Joy that is attached to those simple words. The Divine Mercy is a very simple prayer and I will do my best to give it as much praise as I can in today's blog. There are so many of us who take the time every single day at the 3 o'clock hour to pray The Chaplet of Divine Mercy. You can always catch it on EWTN, either on TV or radio, because at 3pm faithfully, the Hour of Mercy begins. With the use of a typical five decade Rosary Bead, you can easily pray a truly precious, powerful chaplet. The prayer pattern is simple and basically almost follows the same pattern that the Rosary does. Here is a link that will bring you directly to "How To Recite The Chaplet":
http://thedivinemercy.org/message/devotions/praythechaplet.php

Why do we pray The Chaplet of Divine Mercy? We all can say why, from our own thoughts, experiences and reasons. But this is best answered by Pope John Paul II who said, "There is nothing the world needs more than Divine Mercy." It was through Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska, who lived from August 25, 1905 to October 5, 1938 that we have been brought the Divine Mercy message. It was she that our Lord communicated such a merciful, glorious message about mercy to. Sister Faustina was born in Glogowiec in Poland. She was the third of ten children, brought up in a home of poverty by parents who were peasants. Our Lord is so magnificent, in that He uses all of us for his glory; it doesn't matter who we are in life, or where we live or where we were brought up, when God wants to reveal Himself through someone He does just that. Sister Faustina was filled with such profound inner awareness of God, that her writings touch so many throughout the world today.

There is no limit to the mercy Jesus has shared with all He has told Sister Faustina. Take a look at the excerpt from her diary:

January 28, 1938. Today the Lord said to me, My daughter, write down these words: All those souls who will glorify My mercy and spread its worship, encouraging others to trust in My mercy, will not experience terror at the hour of death. My mercy will shield them in that final battle...(1540)

Write that when they say this chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person, not as the just Judge but as the merciful Saviour. (1541)

It is so important if you able to: keep a spiritual journal, or even a just a regular daily one. So many times, so many of us experience what we can only describe as the Holy Spirit alive inside of us, speaking to us and directing us. If only we had a pen and paper handy, or even a computer if we are in front of it. Sister Faustina has always been a huge encouragement and inspiration to all my writings and all my 27 years of journals. Our Lord is so good to us, the Joy He can and has instilled in so many of us, is spectacular. Praise His Holy Name for loving you and me so much. Look at some of the words spoken by Jesus to Sister Faustina; you can tell by the magnificent of them, that they are indeed our Lord.

When a soul praises My goodness, Satan trembles before it and flees to the very bottom of hell. (378)

My Heart is sorrowful... because even chosen souls do not understand the greatness of My mercy. Their relationship [with Me] is, in certain ways, imbued with mistrust. Oh, how much that wounds My Heart! remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My Wounds. (379)

Satan gained nothing by tempting you, because you did not enter into conversation with him. Continue to act in this way. You gave Me great glory by fighting so faithfully. Let it be confirmed and engraved on your heart that I am always with you, even if you don't feel My presence at the time of battle. (1499)

There is so much to share, I really wish I could share it all in one blog. All I can say is, if you can either borrow a copy of Sister Faustina's Diary from the library, or simply link to it online, you will be amazed with how truly wonderful it is. Here is a link that makes that easy for you. Simply click on the link below and you will full free online access to Sister Faustina's Diary:
http://our.homewithgod.com/divinemercy/

Always Pray, "Jesus, I trust in You."


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Glorious Mysteries
1. The Resurrection
2. The Ascension
3. The Descent of The Holy Spirit
4. The Assumption
5. The Coronation