Wednesday, September 8, 2010

STOP THE PRESSES !!!!!

Beads of Joy 09-08-10

STOP THE PRESSES !!!!
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

Today is the birthday of one of the most precious women in my life: Our Blessed Most Beautiful Mother.. Mary. Today I wrote you a poem for your Birthday. This day I honor your Birthday. The presses stop, the writing pauses and praying continues even more so now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MY DEAR PRECIOUS MOTHER

Today is the day we celebrate
A Birthday for one awesome Mother,
You are the Queen not only of Heaven
But for each of us, each other.

I adore you Mother, I love you so
With the Rosary I am filled with your love,
My heart beats extra fast just knowing
That Jesus sends us through you, His Love from above.

So how long has it been for us
Since the day that we first met,
The day I saw you and you caught my heart
Was the day I knew I'd be set.

It's been 27 years for me, oh wow
How time seems to never stop,
It just keeps my faith at full speed
And Jesus and You way on top.

There is no mother as beautiful
There is no mother like you,
There is no mother I want more
My Rosary, My Jesus, And only You.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my Dear Precious Beautiful Mary !!!


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO