Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Saint Faustina’s Diary


BEADS OF JOY 05-15-19
“Saint Faustina’s Diary”
©2019 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,


Today let us reflect on Saint Faustina’s Diary, a treasure filled with infinite wisdom. An excellent addition to your spiritual library...

Saint Maria Faustyna Kowalska of the Blessed Sacrament OLM (born Helena Kowalska; 1905–1938), popularly spelled Faustina, was a Polish Roman Catholic nun and mystic. Her apparitions of Jesus Christ inspired the Roman Catholic devotion to the Divine Mercy and earned her the title of "Apostle of Divine Mercy".

Throughout her life, Faustina reported having visions of Jesus and conversations with him, of which she wrote in her diary, later published as The Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska: Divine Mercy in My Soul. Her biography, submitted to the Congregation for the Causes of Saints, quoted some of these conversations with Jesus regarding the Divine Mercy devotion. Here are some very powerful, insightful quotes from her Diary. I hope that you enjoy this and that you truly do have a devotion to the Chaplet of Divine Mercy.
Wikipedia 

Here is a pdf file of St. Faustina’s Diary: 437 pages... CLICK HERE FOR THE DIARY


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A soul does not benefit as it should from the sacrament of confession if it is not humble. Pride keeps it in darkness. The soul neither knows how, nor is it willing, to probe with precision the depths of its own misery. It puts on a mask and avoids everything that might bring it recovery.” (No. 113)

Jesus said, “Do not be afraid of sufferings; I am with you.” (No. 151)

Great love can change small things into great ones, and it is only love which lends value to our actions.  And the purer our love becomes, the less there will be within us for the flames of suffering to feed upon, and the suffering will cease to be a suffering for us; it will become a delight!  By the grace of God, I have received such a disposition of heart that I am never so happy as when I suffer for Jesus, whom I love with every beat of my heart.” (No. 303)

'My daughter, have fear of nothing; I am always with you.  All your adversaries will harm you only to the degree that I permit them to do so.  You are my dwelling place and my constant repose.  For your sake I will withhold the hand which punishes; for your sake I bless the earth.'”  (No. 431)

Let the greatest sinners place their trust in My mercy. They have the right before others to trust in the abyss of My mercy. My daughter, write about My mercy towards tormented souls. Souls that make an appeal to My mercy delight Me. To such souls I grant even more graces than they ask. I cannot punish even the greatest sinner if he makes an appeal to My compassion, but on the contrary, I justify him in My unfathomable and inscrutable mercy. Write: before I come as a just judge, I first open wide the door of My mercy. He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice…” (No. 1146)

The Lord said to me, ‘The loss of each soul plunges Me into mortal sadness.  You always console Me when you pray for sinners.  The prayer most pleasing to Me is prayer for the conversion of sinners.  Know, My daughter, that this prayer is always heard and answered.’” (No. 1397)

Always be merciful and loving toward others especially sinners even if they take advantage of you.” (No. 1446)

All grace flows from mercy, and the last hour abounds with mercy for us.  Let no one doubt concerning the goodness of God; even if a person’s sins were as dark as night, God’s mercy is stronger than our misery.  One thing alone is necessary; that the sinner set ajar the door of his heart, be it ever so little, to let in a ray of God’s merciful grace, and then God will do the rest.” (No. 1507)

I have opened my Heart as a living fountain of mercy. Let all souls draw life from it. Let them approach this sea of mercy with great trust. Sinners will attain justification, and the just will be confirmed in good. Whoever places his trust in My mercy will be filled with My divine peace at the hour of death.” (No. 1520)

Prayers at three have more power than at any other time of day because that is the hour Jesus died for our sins on the cross.” (No. 1572)

Tell souls not to place within their own hearts obstacles to My mercy, which so greatly wants to act within them. My mercy works in all those hearts which open their doors to it. Both the sinner and the righteous person have need of My mercy. Conversion, as well as perseverance, is a grace of My mercy.” (No. 1577)

Then I heard the words, ‘I am glad you behaved like My true daughter.  Be always merciful as I am merciful.  Love everyone out of love for Me, even your greatest enemies, so that My mercy may be fully reflected in your heart.’” (No. 1695)



Sunday Night Prime - 2016-06-12
St. Faustina, Possible Doctor
Of The Church
EWTN – Fr. Apostoli & Fr. Roesch
(Excellent – w/ my friend Fr. Joe)


Divine Mercy in My Soul
St. Maria Faustina Kowalska




LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

Today is Wednesday: We pray the Glorious Mysteries:

The Glorious Mysteries

1. The Resurrection (Faith) –Mark 16:1-8
2. The Ascension (Hope) –Luke 24:50-53
3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit (Love) –Acts 2:1-4
4. Assumption of Mary.1 (A Happy Death) –Rev 12:1-6
5. Coronation of Mary (Mary’s intercession) –Judith 15:9-10

Glory and Honor and Praise to You Lord Jesus Christ!




MY FIRST BOOK.
(Mary’s Way of The Cross - .99¢)

MY SECOND BOOK.
(Praying The Complete Rosary - .99¢)

Rosary Man Jim's
Decades With Our Lady Podcast
https://rosarymanjim.podbean.com/