Thursday, May 30, 2019

Wearing My Rosary


BEADS OF JOY 05-30-19
“Wearing My Rosary”
©2019 James Dacey, Jr. OFS


My Friends,



There is something extremely special about the rosary and it can't be explained in such a way that everyone can understand, but by saying that I know many of you do. In every one’s life there needs to be a very special joy. The joy I embrace in the Rosary can't be fully explained completely. At least off the top of my head, I can't come up with a quick explanation; except that our Blessed Mother's love is embedded in every single one of those beads. Jesus is so alive in these precious mysteries, it’ earth shaking. In many ways the Rosary comes to life every single time I hold my beads. Back when I made my first mission bead in 1989, I started "wearing" my mission beads around my neck. My choice to wear it was twofold. First and foremost was so that I would always have a set of rosary beads on me because I pray the rosary so much; and second so that it would invoke conversation or at least curiosity. And believe you-me to this day 36 years later both of those needs still get met when I wear my beads. And I still wear the very first mission beads I made properly by myself.

I invite all of you, (though I know so many of you already do) to embrace the Rosary and make it become part of your prayer life. The rosary is all about Jesus, His life, His Ministry. There is something about those beads that just holding them gives me such contentment. In my life I have embraced those beads so much; that I have to say in all honesty and with the fullest of heart, that beyond those beads, aside from my bible, I don't need or desire anything at all. I mean that, life is so complete with the Rosary in your life. Jesus is the center, and Mary is in union with us. And with that we also have the indwelt Holy Spirit inside of us, guiding us and drawing us ever closer to Jesus. I can remember back when I fell in love with my rosary prayers. I would be praying my rosary literally anywhere and everywhere. I mean that. As the spirit lead many a times on my way home from work, I'd just pull over to the side of the road and be fully focused on a decade or even a full rosary. I used to take breaks at work, when I was in business and find a quiet place and pray a full rosary (I use to do that a lot). Please understand I still do these things, but just in a different way. Technology allows me to have devices that have reflections and music that I add to my daily prayers. Now in my life, the rosary is truly alive even more every single day. I challenge you. But keep in mind, my private prayer life is my secret between me and my Lord.

I know many of you personally and I know that you pray your rosary daily. So, I send this challenge out to those who don't and also those who already do. "Increase your rosary prayer time." Pray the complete rosary, spontaneously pray, plan prayers, unite with others, text to invite and begin to Pray The Rosary with someone, no matter where they live. It'll be like you put a case of fireworks into your prayer life. It will indeed come alive and the more you do this, the more you will want it, and the more it will become part of your everyday with... our Lord, our Lady and the Rosary. The biggest first step is to make sure you always have your Rosary Beads with you, no matter where you go, ALWAYS. That's why I wear mine. As I get dressed each day, wherever I am going, putting my Rosary Beads on is just a normal part of me getting dressed. Pray about all these things. Love you guys.


Pray The Rosary
Every Single Day
My Friends

This is an excerpt from "The Secrets of The Rosary"
The 8th Rose

"Our Lady blesses not only those who preach her Rosary, but she highly rewards all those who get others to say it by their example.

Alphonsus, King of Leon and Galicia, very much wanted all his servants to honor the Blessed Virgin by saying the Rosary. So, he used to hang a large rosary on his belt and always wore it, but unfortunately never said it himself. Nevertheless, his wearing it encouraged his courtiers to say the Rosary very devoutly.

One day the King fell seriously ill and when he was given up for dead, he found himself, in a vision, before the judgement seat of Our Lord. Many devils were there accusing him of all the sins he had committed and Our Lord as Sovereign Judge was just about to condemn him to hell when Our Lady appeared to intercede for him. She called for a pair of scales and had his sins placed in one of the balances whereas she put the rosary that he had always worn on the other scale, together with all the Rosaries that had been said because of his example. It was found that the Rosaries weighed more than his sins.

Looking at him with great kindness Our Lady said: "As a reward for this little honor that you paid me in wearing my Rosary, I have obtained a great grace for you from my Son. Your life will be spared for a few more years. See that you spend these years wisely and do penance."

Interesting !!!



The Power of just wearing the Rosary
(powerful message)



A documentary tells of the change
in the lives of those who Pray The Rosary
(interesting and powerful)



LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

Today is Thursday: We pray the Luminous Mysteries:

The Luminous Mysteries

1. The Baptism of Jesus (Matt 3:13-17)
2. Wedding Feast of Cana (John 2:1-12)
3. Proclamation of the Kingdom of God (Mark 1:15)
4. The Transfiguration (Mark 9:2-13)
5. Institution of the Holy Eucharist (Matt 26:17-30)

Glory and Honor and Praise -Lord Jesus Christ!!




Rosary Man Jim's Luminous Reflections: http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-luminous-mysteries.html


My Journey To Serious Weight Loss
AVAILABLE in e-book and paperback...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RPGT75D

MY FIRST BOOK.
(Mary’s Way of The Cross - .99¢)

MY SECOND BOOK.
(Praying The Complete Rosary - .99¢)

Rosary Man Jim's
Decades With Our Lady Podcast
https://rosarymanjim.podbean.com/