Monday, May 20, 2019

Loved By My Father


BEADS OF JOY 05-20-19
“Loved By My Father”
©2019 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,



Today’s Gospel: John 14:21-26 (The Advocate)
“He who has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me; and he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him." Judas (not Iscariot) said to him, "Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself to us, and not to the world?" Jesus answered him, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Fathers who sent me. "These things I have spoken to you, while I am still with you. But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.”

Reflection:
We must keep one thing in mind, God loves each of us individually as if each one of us, was the only person that existed. That is why our relationship with Him, is so real and so incredible, once you really welcome Him to be in our lives. St. Augustine says it this way, “The Lord loves each of us as if there were only one of us to love.” God made us out of love to love, so that, we to, would love. Obviously, everything comes from God, but it’s all through His love.

Let me say this: I get all excited and filled with so much joy; most people can’t for the life of them, figure me out. Yes, I admit cream soda has something to do with it, I love cream soda, I really do. But, it’s not that! Inside of me there is a fire, a fire that’s been burning for the past 36 years and it is ragging with excitement sharing and loving and telling everyone about Jesus, our Lady and the Rosary. To me, this life is all about, me giving my life to tell everyone about Jesus. For that is the greatest use of my life, to draw others to my Lord.

My friends simply ask the Holy Spirit to fill your heart with love, a love that can’t be contained within your heart. So that once that love is jam packed into your heart, you will feel the desire and need to share it with everyone. Jesus is Love. Share Him with everyone, straight up and to the point or by your actions in being like He would towards others. Get Excited!! Allow your heart to go wild and crazy for Jesus, don’t hold back. I love expressing my Joy and my Love and my Excitement for our Lord and our Lady and the Rosary. You can too. We all can. Become contagious. Relax and have fun sharing your faith.

Pondering these thoughts today: It is by the power of the Holy Spirit that we are guided and led and directed to our Lord. Yes, Jesus calls us, but it is through the power of the Holy Spirit that we answer that call and by God’s grace that we understand and pursue the calling. It is way simpler than what I just said. I even laughed when I reread it but figured I would pass on the chuckle to you. It may be a tongue twister, but to all who understand, it makes sense; to all who don’t understand, I pray that soon you to will understand through the power of the Holy Spirit exactly what I am sharing and saying through all my joy.


Daily Reading for Monday
May 20th, 2019



How To Form a Habit of Prayer
w/ Fr. Mark-Mary and Fr. Emmanuel




LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

Today is Monday: We pray the Joyful Mysteries:

The Joyful Mysteries

1. The Annunciation (Humility) – Luke 1:26-28
2. The Visitation (Love of Neighbor) – Luke 1:39-45
3. The Birth of Jesus (Poverty of Spirit) – Luke 2:1-20
4. The Presentation (Purity of Mind & Spirit) – Luke 2:22-38
5. Finding in The Temple (Obedience) –Luke 2:41-50

I simply love Monday mornings, because every morning begins with the Rosary.



MY FIRST BOOK.
(Mary’s Way of The Cross - .99¢)

MY SECOND BOOK.
(Praying The Complete Rosary - .99¢)

Rosary Man Jim's
Decades With Our Lady Podcast
https://rosarymanjim.podbean.com/