Tuesday, May 14, 2019

You Are My Friends


BEADS OF JOY 05-14-19
“You Are My Friends”
©2019 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,



Today’s Gospel: John 15:9-17 (The Vine and The Branches)
"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you; abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide; so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. This I command you, to love one another.”

Reflection:
In the past, I was asked by a friend, some very significant questions: Why do you do all this? Why do you write? What is the blogs purpose? Who do you want to reach? Inevitably what do you want out of all this?

Yeah that’s a lot to digest. But it’s simple, I wasn’t ready for all the questions at first, but after a couple minutes, and a quick prayer; I’m ready to answer to all my readers fully and honestly why I do all this.

Why do you do all this? To start with, all of this is based on my love for you (my fellow sister and brothers), all of you, even if I don’t know you or never ever will know you. The point is I want all of you to go to Heaven, to be with Jesus. I do know and I do embrace His love, His compassion, His mercy and the way He has helped me and my family through the some of the toughest, most difficult of times throughout the past 36 years. I know Jesus personally and I want you to know Him the same way I do.

Why do you write? To begin with, I love to write. I most especially love writing about my faith and my love for my Lord, our Lady and the Rosary. But I also enjoy writing short stories, poetry and even making word games. I simply enjoy writing and every single aspect that it involves, even photography. But the spark all began at its highest, after I gave my life to Jesus in 1983. He set my heart on fire and I had to get it all in writing. I really feel in many ways this is one of my gifts. A gift that allows me to communicate around the world every single day.

What is the blogs purpose? To share with all of you, my spiritual journey while I reach out to everyone across the world; sharing the love and compassion and mercy of Jesus Christ and our Blessed Mother's love and the Joy of the Rosary. The blog serves so many purposes, it’s kind of like my blackboard in the classroom, or the whiteboard in the office or the text you receive each day. Thank you everyone who takes the time to read it each day. This is my life open fully to you.

Who do you want to reach? Every single human being on the face of Planet Earth! Why? To share Jesus Christ, our Lady and the Rosary and the love they all have instilled in my life. I sincerely have given my life to you my friends by opening my life and bringing you in; to show you even in the worst or best of times Jesus is the absolute center of my life. No matter what I love Jesus Christ, even more when I suffer. I would give my life to save anyone. I mean that! I always try to live my life the way Ananias spoke to Saul who became Paul in Acts of The Apostles, “But the Lord said to Ananias, “Go! This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel. I will show him how much he must suffer for my nameThen Ananias went to the house and entered it. Placing his hands-on Saul, he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord—Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here—has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit.”” ~Acts 9:15-17 PS. Acts of The Apostles is my favorite book in the entire Bible.

Inevitably what do you want out of all this? Most importantly, I pray that so many more people go to Heaven and so many more begin to or continue to Pray The Rosary. My most sincere and main objective is that YOU (everyone) make it to Heaven and get to know and love Jesus Christ and Our Lady like I do. And that YOU live and feel the passion in your heart and life the way I do. And most importantly, that YOU become BOLD in your faith, standing strong in what you believe no matter what, always putting Jesus first in life and others second in all that you do. That is my greatest desire of this ministry.

I also hope, and I pray if this be God’s Will for me, that this ministry becomes my full-time life commitment, hopefully even starting a ministry in the Philippines. Eventually also in Australia and Italy and Canada. Hopefully, God willing with books, talks and even retreats. I have always had a great desire inside me, to fully give my entire life to Jesus; what better way than to continue doing what I am doing 24/7/365.

Dear Lord, I will do this regardless, but if this be your Will, oh the Joy I will experience. But whatever you so desire of me Lord is what I want, no matter what till the day I die; I am yours. Do with me as you so wish. Even if the sword be laid up my throat Lord, I will continue to serve you.

Pondering these thoughts today: I hope and pray that today’s blog was beyond that of your expectations. Sometimes it is good to step back and let those reading what you write, know why you are writing it and sharing it and even why you are involved in ministry.




Gospel of John - Chapter 15


Read Scripture: Acts Ch. 1-12
(Excellent!!)


Read Scripture: Acts Ch. 13-28
(Part 2 of Excellent!!)



LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

Today is Tuesday: We pray the Sorrowful Mysteries:

The Sorrowful Mysteries

1. Agony on the Garden (Sorrow for sin) –Matt 26:36-46
2. Scourging at the Pillar (Purity) –Mark 15:1-16
3. Crowning with Thorns (Moral Courage) –Matt 27:27-31
4. Carrying of the Cross (Patience) –Mark 15:20-22
5. The Crucifixion (Perseverance) –Luke 23:33-46

Thank you Lord for loving us so much…





Rosary Man Jim’s Sorrowful Reflection:
http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-sorrowful-mysteries_11.html


MY FIRST BOOK.
(Mary’s Way of The Cross - .99¢)

MY SECOND BOOK.
(Praying The Complete Rosary - .99¢)

Rosary Man Jim's
Decades With Our Lady Podcast
https://rosarymanjim.podbean.com/