Sunday, May 26, 2019

The Father Will Send


BEADS OF JOY 05-26-19
“The Father Will Send”
©2019 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,


Today’s Gospel: John 14:23-29 (Promise of The Holy Spirit) 
Jesus answered him, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Fathers who sent me. "These things I have spoken to you, while I am still with you. But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all  that I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. You heard me say to you, `I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I. And now I have told you before it takes place, so that when it does take place, you may believe.”

Reflection:

Today we learn how Jesus explains to each of us, that God has given us a most special Counselor; an actual direct part of the Holy Trinity to now reside with us. Get on the roof tops and yell and scream with excitement!! Can you believe it God, Almighty God, our Father “gave” to us, part of His very self to learn and to be guided by to lead us to Himself? I get so excited inside my heart knowing that one third of Almighty God resides inside me, guiding me and showing me the way. We see by this very act of love for another, that God indeed loves us beyond all understanding. His love for us is real, His love is the true love of a Father.

I get goose bumps just thinking about how incredibly powerful and loving all of this is. God's love for us is so tremendous that not only did He sacrifice His only Son; but going even one step further, He has instilled, and He has entrusted, inside each of us, a piece of Himself. Let me share with you a very insightful part of our Catechism. This is so exciting to share, so hold on; this is going to be a light speed experience of JOY. One that you will cherish all of your life. "The mission of the Holy Spirit, sent by the Father in the name of the Son (John 14:26) and by the Son "from the Father" (John 15:26), reveals that, with them, the Spirit is one and the same God. “With the Father and the Son, he is worshiped and glorified" (Nicene Creed)." CCC#263 Now do you see how exciting all of this is. I am at that point once again, the point that I tend to get to most every day these past thirty years; where the Joy inside my heart and soul are constantly overflowing; leading us into a week of some pretty exciting information to share.

We need to allow the Holy Spirit to work inside of us freely. We need to be open to the direction and the choices the Holy Spirit leads us to, I always do. Sometimes we won't clearly understand these things, sometimes we won't even know how it all came together. But we must trust fully in God and how truly real the love He has for us is. I challenge every one of you, to pray that the Holy Spirit inside you, helps direct your life and that you become ever so much closer to Jesus. Your life will never ever be the same ever again. I truly love all of you with all my heart. Sharing these things are so important. We are all God's children, let us embrace one another and help one another get closer to God our Father, Jesus His Son and the Holy Spirit that resides in us. This is such an exciting topic, I think we could easily spend weeks, if not months, just talking about all of this, and we probably still would be only scratching the surface. The Holy Spirit that we have been given is essentially a "part of" God Himself. It is one part of the "Holy Trinity" and that one part now resides inside of each us. Dear Lord, THANK YOU for loving us so much!!!

Pondering these thoughts today: In your life do you live in peace with Jesus in your heart? In Jesus’ time the cross represented shame, humiliation and the total losing in the battle of life. When Jesus died upon the cross, He brought glory and praise to Almighty God the Father. Do you find peace in the cross of Jesus? Do you see a place of reconciliation when you kneel before Him? Allow the Holy Spirit to lead you to Him. Allow the Holy Spirit to help your knowledge build a greater love for our Lord. Embrace the Holy Spirit of God that resides inside you; it’ll be through the Holy Spirit that God shall be revealed more clearly to you. I love you guys and I pray that you have a most blessed Lord’s Day…



John 14:23-29
"Anyone who loves me"


Is it Ever OK to Deny Christ?
w/ Fr. Mike Schmitz




LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

Today is Sunday: We pray the Glorious Mysteries:

The Glorious Mysteries

1. The Resurrection (Faith) –Mark 16:1-8
2. The Ascension (Hope) –Luke 24:50-53
3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit (Love) –Acts 2:1-4
4. Assumption of Mary (Grace of a Happy Death) –Rev 12:1-6
5. Coronation of Mary (Mary’s intercession) –Judith 15:9-10

Glory and Honor and Praise to You Lord Jesus Christ!




My Journey To Serious Weight Loss
AVAILABLE in e-book and paperback...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RPGT75D

MY FIRST BOOK.
(Mary’s Way of The Cross - .99¢)

MY SECOND BOOK.
(Praying The Complete Rosary - .99¢)

Rosary Man Jim's
Decades With Our Lady Podcast
https://rosarymanjim.podbean.com/