Monday, December 28, 2009

The Slaughter of The Innocent

Beads of Joy 12-28-09

The Slaughter of The Innocent
©2009 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

I must admit I have such a hard time with this topic, it gets me so emotionally enraged. Today we are reading Matthew 2:13-18 (Flight to Egypt / The Massacre of the Infants). Today's gospel begins with Joseph having the angel of the Lord telling him to flee to Egypt, because Herod was looking for the child to kill Him. And then when Herod couldn't find him he had all the boys two years and younger in Bethlehem and the surrounding area killed. This story is reminiscent to when Pharaoh had all the Hebrew males killed, "Pharaoh then commanded all his subjects; "Throw into the river every boy that is born to the Hebrews, but you may let the girls live." Exodus 1:22

This is what always seems to happen when a government or a country abuses their use of its powers. Both of these mass killings of the innocent is a kind of genocide. In the past in history when a certain group of people or nationality of people where no longer wanted or desired by the existing power in charge; in certain situations they did all they can to try to terminate the unwanted. This type of genocide exists today, and sadly enough so many embrace it, and they are trying to force us to pay for it through our taxes; and even promote it through the government by embracing the killers corporation. All we can do is pray for the murderers, and all those countless millions of innocent babies who were killed.

When it comes to discussing this I have no compromise in my decision about this. No child of God, no life, no baby deserves death. The innocent who is (prior to its birth) safely growing in its mothers womb, basically gets executed. That is so sad. To me if anyone is promoting or agreeing that abortion is OK; they are either ignorant to the reality of it being a murder, or they themselves must embrace the slaughter of the innocent. I can not see this being any sort of a compromise when it comes to killing the innocent. I don't mean to offend anyone, but like I said in the beginning of all this, I have a very hard time with this topic.

See what I mean when it comes to this, it bothers me straight to the core of my heart. I feel my heart is teared out of my body every time I hear people talking about this like they are having a pimple removed. Just knowing that so many millions of innocent millions of unborn babies around the world are being teared apart inside their mothers womb, only to be discarded into the garbage just drives me crazy. Unfortunately many people in this world don't believe an unborn baby has any rights, or a soul, how sad. We must keep praying for these people involved. They can't be doctors, to the best of my knowledge, doctors heal, they don't kill. I know we must hate the sin of murder, not those doing or participating in them.

Let us pray for the innocent. I am sure God embraces them one by one as they enter into Heaven.


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO