Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Dazzling White Reflection

Beads of Joy 11-04-10

A Dazzling White Reflection
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

Wow, this mystery is just to exciting and impossible to imagine a dad's reaction. I would much rather reflect on this exciting mystery as a servant to my Lord. As one who will never ever leave his post, I would rather die defending my Lord and sharing His word than ever give into the enemy, satan. This mystery reveals God's truest magnificence and glory. Peter, James and John must have been in awe for months over this one experience. How can anyone get such a fantastic wondrous event out of their minds. Today I am reflecting on the Fourth Luminous Mystery - The Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus. The name alone sends chills up my spine, just pondering the magnificent way this entire event must have looked up close. I really can't wait to be in our Lord's presence. I pray that my lowly sinful soul is clean and pure, at least as pure as it can be when my Lord calls me to judgment. We must repent and clean up our lives; one day, we will all be accountable for every word we utter, every word we write or type, every bit of anger and hatred we harbor inside us against another. All things will be accountable. Yes God will forgive us, and God will wipe the slate clean, especially by living a life that is pleasing to Him. But that is for Him to decide. Let us rejoice in His love and His Glory.

Today like John the Baptist pleaded, I plead with all of you, myself included. Please repent and prepare, the kingdom of Heaven is near. We must empty our lives of meaningless, pointless things and fill them with refreshing scripture, spiritual songs, and the deep sincere love for our neighbor. We need to be prepared, for the days ahead. Jesus needs to be our central focus in our life. Like I recently just told my little sister Ann Marie yesterday, "In our home Jesus isn't only on Sunday's here, rather He is a vibrant live part of our lives, 7 days a week, 365 days a year." I am the Jesus addict so, I am the one always chatting and talking about Him as much as I possibly can.


SPLENDID GLORY

I look above me and what do I see
A man in dazzling white lifted up so high,
I look again the glare is strong
Who is this magnificent glow? I ask why.

Then I hear a voice above the clouds
Oh my is that God speaking about His Son,
I begin to stare into this beautiful sight
I begin to notice all I want to do is listen.

I fall down upon my knees I couldn't stop
I literally bowed my head and went down,
My Lord, My God, you look so splendid
I believe I even see upon your head a crown.

I am here to serve you almighty Lord
There is no one and nothing to keep me from you,
I am at your service to serve you fully
Use my hands, my feet, my mouth, anything you want to.

Today out of the blue, I put a challenge before you: For 24 hours, start to finish fully 100% focus on Jesus, and let all of your time be only about Jesus, fully consumed in Him. Read, write, pray, meditate, share with someone. Trust me when you do this everyday, you get very creative and you have so much fun with it; that all you will want to do is ONLY have Jesus consuming your days, your nights, your afternoon, your breaks, your quiet time, your everyday.

Today let us pray, "Jesus, I trust in You."


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Luminous Mysteries

1. Baptism of Jesus
2. Wedding at Cana
3. Proclamation of the Kingdom
4. The Transfiguration
5. Institution of the Holy Eucharist