Sunday, November 7, 2010

Poems From The Heart - 2

Beads of Joy 11-07-10

Poems From The Heart-2
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

I am so glad to have this opportunity to share these poems with all of you. Sometimes I can't just write anything long; but thank God I am led to write a poem at times, that are short, simple and poetically to the point. Yes I am a man of many words no doubt; but in my poetry, I am to the point and direct in my feelings and my thoughts. I pray these poems touch your heart as they have touched mine so many years back when they were first written.


TRUSTING THE LORD
September 11, 1988

For my full trust
Is in Him
I have no worry in His care,
See with Jesus
Defending my soul
I simply have no fear.

Because He loves me
With great magnitude
His love is great for me,
I can trust in Him
And I chose
To worship Him for all eternity.

With such blessings
That He gives to those
Who obey His every command,
Oh, He does love us
And He will protect
For His mercy will help you understand.


The Good Shepherd
October 20, 1988

Our Lord
He is the shepherd
The leader of the sheep,
He watches
And protects
The flock as they sleep.

He knows them
And the know Him
For He watches then when they stray,
He guards them
And watches them close
To protect them each and everyday.

For Jesus Christ
Is the Good Shepherd
He'll give up His life to saves us all,
See the flock
Is His own forever
And He is faithful and He'll take the fall.


John 2:13-22
November 8, 1997

For there was a day inside Jerusalem
When the temple was made a disgrace,
Then Jesus seen them and drove them out
"Stop turning my Father's house into a marketplace."

He drove them out - each and everyone
Then He even knocked down each table,
And those selling, were told to get out
And then He made sure they weren't able.

Under what authority was given to you
To be able to do what you've done?,
Jesus replied from within His heart
God, The Lord and the Temple are one.


Praise, Glory and Honor to You Lord Jesus. You have been the light of my life, the sun in my shine, the dimple in my smile. I don't know how I would have ever enjoyed life at the level I have without You Lord. THANK YOU and PRAISE YOU JESUS !!! You know for a fact Lord that, "Jesus, I trust in You."


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Glorious Mysteries

1. The Resurrection
2. The Ascension
3. The Descent of The Holy Spirit
4. The Assumption
5. The Coronation