Saturday, November 6, 2010

Poems From The Heart - 1

Beads of Joy 11-06-10

Poems From The Heart-1
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

I thought it would be interesting to share some of my long past wonderful loving poems of a variety of topics. This is me, written from the heart, in the days long past.

MR KENT
June 26, 1986

As the clouds float by
Way up in the sky,
I hear the sound
Of the wind around
And even a bird or two
Flew by...

Again I look and what do I see
But a plane fly over me,
One more look I see the man of steel,
Hey what's the deal,
Is this the way
It's suppose to be..


Love - Says It All
September 5, 1986

I'm in love what can I say.
I can't help it, but Chrissy I love you.
I wrote you a poem, cause you're on my mind,
Chrissy you are so fabulous, and you're so kind.

You act so cute, you're a kid at heart,
But I'll be honest I knew it from the start.
It's been two weeks since our first date,
And I'm in love, and I feel so great.

I'm very fussy, I only want the best,
And when I have you, I forget the rest.
You're at the top of my list, you know that hun,
After all there's only you, my true number one.


FORGIVE ME FATHER
October 18, 1988

On my knees
In this holy place
I prepare my sinful spirit,
Begging Jesus
As I bow my face
And letting Him to fully hear it.

A quiet meditation
With my Lord inside
He consoles my fears within,
A true repentance
I can't hide
I must confess my every sin.

I'll ask the Lord
To cleanse my soul
When kneeling in confession,
And show my love
In many fold
And with that learn a lesson.

I know His love
Will wash my sin
He's promised that to me,
See His love
Cleanses me within
And I am as clean as could be.

So I'll repent
And open my heart
Down upon my knees,
For my Lord
Shall rejoice for me
And He will be very pleased.

THANK YOU Lord for blessing me with the ability, the desire and the chance to share your love inside me with all my friends. "Jesus, I trust in You."


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the
Joyful Mysteries

1.
The Annunciation
2.
The Visitation
3.
The Birth of Jesus
4.
The Presentation in The Temple
5. Finding of Jesus in the Temple