Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our Lady - Our Mother

Beads of Joy 11-10-10
Our Lady - Our Mother

©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO


Hello Everyone,

I think today I'd like to take the time to write a love letter to the most precious woman in my life. No, it's not who you may guess it to be, no one here at this present time. Rather, she is my Lord's precious Mother, and your mother and my mother. She is Our Blessed Mother. Let begin by praying that wonderful, precious song to our Lady. HAIL MARY, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. My dear precious Mother today I am going to write you a love letter, and a maybe a poem sharing with you and all those reading how much I love thee, over all other women in my life.


My Dearest Mary, My Precious Mother,

I'd like to take this time to write you an open letter, I hope you don't mind. I never did this before. Everything I share with you, every time I talk with you, we privately talk about your Son. You are such a wonderful, exciting, example for me to follow in my walk with your Son. I am so taken by how much you so love Him and how much you obey Him, like I do. He is your Lord, like He is mine. I sense that, I feel that. I am so happy that you said Yes to God, you opened a door that brought my Lord, your Son to me and the whole world. I love you so much for that.

You know Mother back in 1983 I saw a statue of you way up high at St. Patrick's prayer group, my first prayer meeting. And the moment I saw you Mother, I fell in love with you. Not like a man to a woman, rather like a man to his mother. So my love is filled with deep respect and love, for your love for us, your concern for us, and your constant desire to help draw us to your Son. It was I who took your statue out of that shadowy spot and placed you right in front of all of us to see, at the entrance of the prayer group. Ever since that day I have devoted my entire life to your most precious Rosary. That wonderful, insightful, precious, exciting prayer is thee most perfect of all prayers and the single most one that I spend hours praying upon everyday. I am your prayer warrior for your Rosary, drawing all I can to loving you and adoring you, so they to can walk with you, to your Son. Thank you Mother for living such a blessed, holy life.

My Mother MaryMother, my Mother I love you
You fill me with so much hope,
I pray my Rosary everyday
And through that, I am able to cope.

No challenge will destroy me
Praying with you by my side,
I am strengthened with your love
And Jesus my Lord tames down my pride.

Humbly at all time before your Son
I offer my life, a living sacrifice so true,
Nothing comes between He and I
So I pray humbly, "Jesus, I trust in You."

Sincerely Mother
With all my love and all my devotion and adoration.
I love you !!! Your prayer solider, I shall forever remain at my post.

Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Glorious Mysteries

1. The Resurrection2. The Ascension3. The Descent of The Holy Spirit4. The Assumption5. The Coronation