Saturday, November 13, 2010

Poetry of Love Shared

Beads of Joy 11-13-10

Poetry Of Love Shared
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

Another poetic Saturday has arrived, and so I dig back into the archives of so many trying to pick a few. I want so much to share the ones that tweak a nerve or a tear. I have to read through them, and get a feel for where I was in my life when I wrote them, and as I rekindle those feelings I hope I found ones that you enjoy. I have so many that are inappropriate adult love poems. LOL, not dirty in words, more in suggestion. You know what I mean. LOL. Well, I didn't post them here, nor will I. Instead, check these out:


UNMEASURED LOVE (from my "Dearest Chrissy" collection)
October 10, 1990

The clock can spin
At speeds it wants
For time is in a rush,
It is moving
To never stop
Like the love between us.

The time will tick
Without an end
Like tick and tock a pair,
See they work
Through time together
Just like the love we share.

For look at the sun
Without measure
It brings each day a new,
Yes my darling
Just like my love
Dearest Chrissy, I love you.


DEEP AND ETERNAL
February 26, 1991

Our love so dear
Our loves so deep
For in life I truly found,
You're the one
That lights me up
Just take me to the ground.

My hearts a flame
Lights the sky
For your love will not stop,
What could it be
For both of us
Our love takes us to the top.

I love you Chrissy
Need I say more
You mean so much to me,
Fill my heart
And love me so
For eternity we will be.


MY LOVE FOR YOU
September 18, 1991

Up lifted heart
By your love
You set this boy on fire,
I'm filled up with joy
Fit like a glove
And the flames are getting higher.

Drench me down
Excite my soul
Send those volts higher,
Grab my life
And we'll grow old
For you move me to such desire.


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Joyful Mysteries

1. The Annunciation
2. The Visitation
3. The Birth of Jesus
4. The Presentation in the Temple
5. The Finding of Jesus in the Temple