Saturday, November 20, 2010

Poetic Faith of My Past - 1998

Beads of Joy 11-20-10

Poetic Faith of My Past 1998
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

I spent the entire year of 1998 journaling, and each day; a "Dear Jesus" letter everyday and I also wrote a poem on each days reflection. Please note that I journal all the time. But it was this particular year that I found this really wonderful red hardcover calendar notebook (about the size of a small bible), and each page had so much room, so many lines, I loved it. I am a "notebook" type person, I just love to write on paper. Today I am sharing with you some of the gems I picked out of the year in that book. I pray that you enjoy them to a degree that sparks Joy in your own personal spiritual life. Many are short, quick, insightful, fun thoughts. There is way too much that I really want to share from 1998, so I am apologize for it being not as long as I had hoped it could be.

ALL FOR YOU JESUS
January 9, 1998

All for you I'm here to do
All for you my Jesus want me to,
I'm here to serve with all my heart
And share you love all the way through.

My life is no longer my own
It is now only about serving and giving,
I'll give this life you have given
And help others come to you while I am living.


MY ROSARY
January 20, 1998

My Rosary, and my Lord is my life
For there could be no other,
Yes my Lord, I love to pray
Especially with your Blessed Mother.


BEADS I HOLD
March 24, 1998

For my Rosary is
And shall always be,
That one glorious gift
That has set me free.

I gave my entire life
And put it all I can in motion,
Teaching others to pray and make more beads
And spend many hours in deep devotion.

Holding these beads
I'll keep them in my hands and be bold,
Praying my Rosary everyday
Praying to Mary with these Beads I Hold.


MY LIFE IS COMPLETE
April 20, 1998

My hearts content it's filled so high
The Joy is spilling out,
I'm so very truly so happy
For I now know what life is all about.

A simple life with one mans focus
For my Lord has set me free,
So to Him I give my life complete
And make and share and pray the Rosary.

"Jesus, I trust in You."


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Joyful Mysteries

1. The Annunciation
2. The Visitation
3. The Birth of Jesus
4. The Presentation in The Temple
5. Finding of Jesus in the Temple