Friday, May 14, 2010

My Little "Beads of Joy"

Beads of Joy 05-14-10
My Little "Beads of Joy"

©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO



Hello Everyone,

Oh the joy I find in these little beads. No I don't worship the beads, and I don't worship Our Blessed Mother. I adore and love and worship Jesus with all my heart with these little beads of joy. I am so grateful that our Blessed Mother touched my heart back in 1983 at my first prayer meeting. I have told this story before, but her statue (the one we always see of her in her blue dress) was up high on a shelf. I don't know what made me look up there. But the instance I seen her so far out of view, I just knew that wasn't right; she needed to be with us at our prayer meeting. And almost instantly I was drawn to asking her for intercession prayer to her Son through the Rosary. I can't fully explain it, she captured my heart, and I became head over heels in love with her for what she has done for all of us.
My little "Beads of Joy".


You know what it is, I find such comfort in the rosary, I really do. Along with faith, hope and charity, I experience a deep lasting happiness in my heart, it's a very fulfilling feeling. There isn't anything in this world (possession wise), except my bible that gives me such happiness by just holding it. I know what it's purpose is, I know how to use them. LOL. I have a license to pray. In fact we all do, just some people are afraid to get behind the wheel and follow the GPS (God's Prayer Satellite). LOL. I enjoy praying while I drive, I speak out loud, and proud, as if Jesus or God Himself were sitting right next to me. I'm sure they are saying, "You don't have to yell, I'm right here, next to you." LOL.
My little "Beads of Joy".


Another spectacular feeling I get with my rosary is a sense of security. I'm sure some of you know what I mean. Even though our country is going Marxist and we have a dictator trying to act like he's not a dictator. I find a certain sense of security in my rosary, even if we all have to have chips embedded in our brains and we have to all wear matching clothes and act like robots. LOL, Ok so I am going overboard with this crazy thing.. You're right, but I'm just having some fun, it is Friday you know. LOL. No matter how much our America goes away (I shed a tear thinking that). I know in my heart they can't take away my rosary. Yes they can take the beads, but what's in my heart can't be taken.
My little "Beads of Joy".

It don't stop there the Joy, the Joy is endless. And I mean sincere deep lasting Joy. Joy that can only come from God. And that Joy is perfect Joy. It's perfect Joy that casts out all fear.. No, I know. LOL. It's perfect love that casts out all fear, and in the Rosary, there is also perfect Love, a love that one can never receive from anyone other than Jesus. There is so much love and joy and peace and happiness in those tiny little beads. There's no way I could go through my life without having them in my life. I pray that everyone embraces and loves the Rosary as much as I do, if not more than I do. To me they always shall be:
My little "Beads of Joy".

Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO