Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Smile & Laugh Alot Everyday

Beads of Joy 05-26-10

Smile & Laugh Alot Everyday
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Living A Healthy Life 3/5
Hello Everyone,

Yes you read it correctly. What fun is life if life ain't fun? Come on everybody! One thing I enjoy about life, is the laughter and joy we find in it. And I believe you don't have to go far to find that in our lives. Most of the time there is enough "material" in the news and in our day to day living to find something to laugh or smile about. So today I am going to everything I possibly can to help make you smile. No I am not making faces or flashing my belly. Oh my, that would be scary. LOL.. Hang on, get some tissues for when you laugh so much you may cry...


I tried to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.


I think the sign should be a lot larger.


I would say facebook is little addictive.

Yuk.. Bring your own toilet paper.

Be extra careful who your friends are..


No comment, too funny... LOL


Laughter is needed in our lives for good circulation, good health and just plain fun. We live so much more healthier when we are happy. And we probably need it even more when times are difficult. It's funny how this blog landed on a day where we'll find out some very serious news in regards to Chrissy's health. I did write it the day before, so I can better focus on the news that is to come in the morning. It's the Lord's doing, He knows today our hearts may suffer a hard hit. But we do trust in Him.

Now watch Jeff Dunham with Walter..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I226Sfgs0s&feature=related

Absolutely Hilarious (watch the lady with glasses)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anik_oao8Io&feature=related

I really hope you enjoyed today's blog. I think if the circumstance for us at home were different, then this blog might be more upbeat with some of my own material. But I think the video clips, which I think are hilarious along with those crazy pictures, will hopefully put a big smile on your face.


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO