Saturday, October 30, 2010

Decades of Praising Him

Beads of Joy 10-30-10

Decades of Praising Him
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

So little time and so much to share. I hope everyone is enjoying a little flash from the past in my poetry.

The Rosary of Love
October 12, 1987

These beads I hold
They mean so much
My life is so complete now,
For in this life
A Rosary Bead
Is the guide to show you how.

I can't explain
The love I feel
While praying my Rosary today,
It's beyond the words
No sentence can do
I just love to pray my Rosary everyday.

There is so much love
So much hope
These beads have become my prayer,
For what's the purpose
To this place
If Jesus isn't all this life is to care.


THE GREATEST
January 8, 1988

Center your life
And focus on Him
The eternity you shall live,
In return
True happiness
Is exactly what God will give.

The greatest command
We can follow
Is to love our Lord and Savior,
And next to that
One more thing
Give the same love to our neighbor.

On should commit themselves
To some personal prayer
And praise Him for all He's done,
And let our Lord know
From the depths of your heart
In your life, He is number one.


TRUE VINE
September 12, 1988

The true vine of Christ
God's green thumb
The creator of the truth,
He searches the branches
For the rotted ones
And He pulls off all bad fruit.

So remain clean
And you'll be pure
For you must be united with Him,
Jesus is the vine
And we are the fruit
To remain we must reject sin.

For all the fruit
That don't grow pure
They will be cut off the tree,
So be in Christ
Be united with Him
For this is truly how to be free.


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Joyful Mysteries

1. The Annunciation
2. The Visitation
3. The Birth of Jesus
4. The Presentation in The Temple
5. Finding of Jesus in the Temple