Friday, October 8, 2010

We Must Stand Strong

Beads of Joy 10-08-10

We Must Stand Strong
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

That's a powerful title that packs a hard punch on so many topics. Today's gospel is Luke 11:15-26 (Jesus and Beelzebul / Return of the Unclean Spirit). Jesus said something very powerful in today's gospel, let us look at verse 23, "He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters." Wow. Are we against Him? Do we not gather with Him? Isn't it Jesus who has come to save us? It was He who laid down His life, so that our eternal life might be spent with Him. When we are in danger or we allow evil into our homes, what do we do? Who do we run to, or turn to? Just like I spoke of yesterday, today seems to be circling around a very similar thought. Let us not be engulfed by the tragedy of this world's sin and hatred towards God. Rather let us consider focusing more on our own preparation, so that upon His return we are ready for Him. We can't live a perfect life, I believe that's so unrealistic and phony. If we live a typical average life that focusing on our Lord, His love, His mercy and His Forgiveness and kindness; we can weather the storms of life rather well. But I must warn you, the closer you get to Jesus, the harder and more fierce satan will attack you and your loved ones.

I do believe I have been under attack for many years now. And honestly I fully embrace the destruction satan surrounds me and my family with, and I honestly; most of you either know me personally or through all these writings. I accept this cross and this attack, I see it as a victory. Yes I said a victory in His name. If I have become a target for the evil one, it must mean I am doing something right. I will admit, I am not sure if that is all one hundred percent true, but that is what it feels like. And so what shall I do? Continue forging forward spreading God's love and sharing His Son and Our dearest Blessed Mother with everyone. I do not fear satan, he is only an annoying voice that does not scare or affect me. I respect his ability to destroy, I aware of his evil, but know that if I lost everything and ended up in prison or in a hospital for the rest of my life, I would still rejoice. I have Jesus on my side and I refuse to allow the evil one, or any of his soldiers to take me off track. This is indeed a spiritual war, satan is the evil one, and Jesus shields me with His blood and love. I do not hate the enemy, I love them and I pray for them.

Are you under attack? Do you feel like your life has gotten more difficult since you have been so in love with Jesus and only desire to follow Him? Sin and evil are destructive forces that don't care about you. It's only objective is to destroy you, and it's usually from within that sin destroys. Do not trust satan or anyone that sounds like him, promising you happiness and joy, lies I tell you, lies. We must stand strong alone and together. Our lives are very simple and our purpose is eternal. We must not allow anything or any force to direct us into the fires of hell. Prayer is the best form of defense we can use, 24/7/365. Satan fears even the sound of our Lord's name "Jesus". Satan fears the sound and chants of adoring followers of our Lord praying the Rosary. Keep prayer as your number weapon. For in His name we shall defeat the enemy. And we will break the enemy and help direct the enemy to their knees before our Lord.


STAND STRONG

You are not alone in this war
For satan don't stand a chance,
Jesus died for our every sin
Let's praise His name and dance.

To keep the evil one at bay
We must pray with everything inside,
Be bold, be strong, don't back down
Don't ever run away and hide.

For we are children of a God
A God who loves us so,
He sent His Son to defeat evil
Bloods been shed and satan knows.

So in your life embrace our Lord
Stamp His name across your chest,
Let the evil one know where you belong
And no matter what don't settle for less.

If given the opportunity, satan will sift you like wheat. he has done this before, ""Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift you as wheat." Jesus said this in Luke 22:31. We must hold strong. I can't explain it the way I feel it, but I will spend my life trying. Create inside you a temple, one that has our Lord housed inside it. With Him inside you, He shall keep your spirit and life and your thoughts and actions clean. You will still be challenged and you will still fall, but do not give in and do not give up my brothers and sisters. Jesus will be your foundation and strength, no matter what.

"Jesus, I trust in You."

Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Sorrowful Mysteries
1. Agony in the Garden
2. The Scourging at the Pillar
3. Crowing with Thorns
4. Carrying of the Cross
5. The Crucifixion of Jesus