Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fun Poetry To Share

Beads of Joy 10-31-10

Fun Poetry To Share
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

I really love words, actually words and numbers. That is why I write a lot, and I spend time tinkering in math textbooks. Hmm, I sound strange don't I? Good thing it's ok that I am strange, or who knows, maybe I'd be some outcast aimlessly wandering the plains. LOL


Walk On Water
June 20, 1989

Go ahead walk on water, let's make a bet,
But watch out for the thunder;
And when you walk on the water you're gonna get wet,
You may even go under.

But you insist, on what you can do,
And you know that I'm in doubt;
But if you think you're so cool to,
Let's see you walk or maybe swim about.

Walking on water, the only way it would be,
Is if you have one to many a drink;
Then I can see you walking in front of me,
But then most likely you would sink.

Anyway we both believe different in what we say,
For between our words there is a border;
For we are not the same in many a ways,
But I still don't believe you can walk on water.


ABSURD PIGS
June 13, 1990

You heard the story
Of three pigs to do
Now this I really don't understand,
Maybe I should
Just explain it to you
But how can a pig build a house on land.

The first little pig
Built a house of hay
And the wolf he blew it down,
But I think we knew
It wouldn't stay
It just collapsed to the ground.

The second little pig
Built a house from sticks a lot
A challenge for the wolf without fear,
The pig was surprised
With what we had got
When the wolf blew it apart, front to rear.

Now the third little pig
He was thinking quick
He knew what he could do,
For he built his house
Only of bricks
The poor wolf couldn't blow through.

So if your chased
By a wolf that's mad
And you see three pigs around,
Look for the one
With the brick in his hand
For his house is well built on the ground.


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Glorious Mysteries

1. The Resurrection
2. The Ascension
3. The Descent of The Holy Spirit
4. The Assumption
5. The Coronation