Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Transformation In All Of Us

Beads of Joy 10-26-10

Transformation In All of Us
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

Now today I think we'll reflect on the Transformation that occurs in us once we have been born again in the spirit of God through Jesus. Come on, we can all admit that our lives have never been the same once Jesus becomes truly alive in us, isn't that so exciting? The knowledge is immense, yet in it's simplest form, it is all summed up in one word, one name, one person: Jesus. And in just the thoughts that surround His holy name our lives become transformed into a life, that is unlike anything the world can ever possibly understand. I sometimes feel that I am misunderstood, or not even understood. Honestly I wish I could sit down and talk to each of those people thinking or feeling that, and that at the same time, I feel bad that they don't. I'm not being selfish, I am just all wrapped up in loving and adoring my Savior. He consumes everything I got, no word or lie here. My mind, my heart, my thoughts, my words, my time, my hobbies, my interested, my topics, my talking points; all consumed in Him. Many of you who know me, have known that fact for decades about me. How can you to be like this?

My answer is simple: Make room for Jesus, and let Him take over. Just like a single guy who has his own place gets married and his new bride moves in; he allows and wants her to touch every part of his life with her love, and her presence. His habits change, his routine changes, and he gives her a lot his time now. He doesn't do this out of responsibility or his new title. He does all these things out of love for her. We to must do the same with our love for our Lord. Let Him into your life, and then through your love for Him, make the changes necessary to show Him that love. In other words maybe your time was consumed with sports, or other hobbies of interest, and because those things do consume you, you don't have time to spend with Jesus. I say, "Rid Yourself of everything". Yes that does sound harsh and so many people can not by any means do that. But I have to tell you, yes it can be done, and yes once you seriously do it, your life will never be the same. All of your time now, can be spent with Him.

I hope that my love for my Lord and my desire to only be consumed by Him, helps spark the same for you in your life. When I say, "Rid Yourself of everything" I really mean it, I do that everyday. Do not allow anything to come between you are Jesus. It's been said to me that I am addicted. I say, "Yahoo !!!" That is so cool. What better addition to be consumed by, then the one who saves us from addictions that harm us. Being addicted to Jesus better prepares us for Heaven. I dare you to take that very first step in the direction that leads you straight into our Lord's arms. I consider the first step to be the ability to agree with; at least considering to get everything that is in my life out, to make room for Jesus alone. Nothing you have, even all of it combined can ever fill you with so much Joy that Jesus does. In order for us to really transform, we must change in our habits and ways, of there is change that draws us closer to Him.

When we fall in love with someone, what is it that we love so much about them, that keeps us focused on them? Come on everyone, isn't it true that when we fall in love, we love their smile, their eyes, the way they walk, the way they talk, they way they hold your hand, the sound of their name and yours. Basically what I am saying is that, we love everything about them. Well in Jesus it's the same way. And He has left us a book (the bible), jam packed with so much wisdom, stories, experiences and words that Jesus spoke. You can and you will spend your entire life in the pages of the bible, and even with all that; you will have only barely scratched the surface as to what's inside. And in the process will be sparking so much Joy in your own life that you literally be able to contain the excitement. Jesus also gives us His mother for love and relate-ability in our walk, and He gives us the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is truly a piece of God, one third the trinity, and that one third has been given to each of us. Tap into these resources and you will find that you no longer have time for anything that is pointless and time consuming that will keep you away from God. Pray will become a huge part of life once you get a ways down this road.

Simply pray every single day, "Jesus, I trust in You."


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Sorrowful Mysteries

1. Agony in the Garden
2. The Scourging at the Pillar
3. Crowing with Thorns
4. Carrying of the Cross
5. The Crucifixion of Jesus