Friday, October 29, 2010

Poems From The Heart

Beads of Joy 10-29-10

Poems From The Heart
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

Today is a special mix, please tell me what you think. I tried to pick ones I thought were touching and incredible to where I am today in serving my Lord.

My Lady, My Rosary, My Joy...


My Lady
April 16, 1984

We now know my life's purpose
What it is I must do,
There is no doubt what's before me
A Rosary held by the Lady in blue.

I am not sure of where this goes
But I am loyal as a soldier to you,
An army in blue with our beads
Praying for other, this is so new.

So I will pray my Rosary everyday
Surrendering my life to prayer,
Is this life the one I am to have
If it is than I embrace with care.

Please guide me Mother along the way
I don't know what to do,
You are so special I love you so much
Please hold as we approach Jesus to.


My Rosary
September 23, 1985

These beads of joy I hold them tight
I find them filled with love,
What a pleasure everyday I have
To pray to God above.

I want these beads to be my life
I ask you Lord for a blessing devoted to,
I have so much to learn I know
Please Lord help guide my heart to you.

How will these beads change my life
I just know they are so special to me,
I feel them round and on a chain
Yet they give me a feeling that's free.

Beads of joy, I like the sound
The Joy is without measure,
These beads of love fill my heart
With an unceasing extreme pleasure.


My Joy
June 1, 1986

I can see now the Joy in my life
For God has given me a blessing,
He has given me the beads to always hold
And my life will be one of testing.

I trust in my Lord and I find joy
he fills my heart with such love,
I know it's real I can tell
For this love of Jesus is way above.

The Joy is endless I hope it stays
I can't explain the how it feels in a sentence,
I will always try to find the words
For this Joy is so immense.

It is from our Lord and our Lady
For with our Lady the Rosary is Joy,
She is a blessing in my life
She's made me one happy little boy.


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Sorrowful Mysteries

1. Agony in the Garden
2. The Scourging at the Pillar
3. Crowing with Thorns
4. Carrying of the Cross
5. The Crucifixion of Jesus