Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Love Poems To Chrissy

Beads of Joy 10-27-10
Love Poems To Chrissy

©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

Today I would like to share a few love poems of the past, the long past. I have been writing poems since about 1982. Last time I counted them, there like 800+, and that count was taken about ten years ago, and I have writing them still over these past ten years. Check this out, please tell me what you think of them.


YOU ARE MINE

Written: July 7, 1989

Hand in hand
That's the way it should be,
A loving hold
Between You and Me.

I've always wanted you
I know you're mine forever,
Till eternity passes
We'll remain together.

You know what's funny
But I always knew,
That one day in my life
It would be me and you.
(Husband and Wife)




HOLD ON LOVE
Written: November 5, 1990


Hold on tight
As the waters get rough
And the waves go ten feet high,
I'll always love you
That's no bluff
Can't you see why.

You mean so much
I need you there
To always love me to,
For what would life be
Without your care
For each day, I love you.

Hold me heart
Don't let go
For my hearts in your care,
Love it strong
And let it grow
And treat it with loving care.




GIGGLE LOVE (from my "Dearest Chrissy, I Love You" collection)
October 10, 1990


Let's giggle a tickle
You smile at me
I feel your love overflow,
You're so sexy
When you giggle
Through you it truly shows.

Your sweet chuckle
Of loving me
Really turns me on,
There's nothing like it
You are for me
For me you were truly born.

So when you giggle
Think of me
Cause I've been thinking to,
While you giggle
My heart will say
Dearest Chrissy, I love you.



Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Glorious Mysteries

1. The Resurrection
2. The Ascension
3. The Descent of The Holy Spirit
4. The Assumption
5. The Coronation